SEE THE YACHT
STATE OF THE ART DECK GEAR FOR SPORTY SAILING OR ENJOYABLE CRUISING
The distinct, clean-cut deck design catches your eye upon first glance. Lots of clever details make sailing so easy that you can also travel alone on board your Dehler 46.
- German mainsheet system for easy handling
- Judel/ Vrolijk & co. hull and deck design – comfortable and fast
- plotterpods following the lines of the cockpitbenches – meeting the eyes perfectly
- pauger carbon rig with high tech epex sail wardrobe
- lots of light trough a variety of portholes and hatches outstanding decklines with solid teak deck
- Beautiful hull and deck lines, that meet the eyes.
- Embedded into the floor, the traveller allows for an ideal trim.
- Halyards disappear into the cover. This allows the deck design to be clean-cut.
- Hand laid teak with coaming. Two hands for one boat. No problem with the Dehler 46
- Huge cockpit with two steering wheels – beautiful and practical.
- Sleek deck lines with lots of hatches for light and ventilation.
PAINTED HULL & WATERLINE
The painted hull and waterline can also be painted in 70 + more other colours. We will be happy to advise you.
Put together your Dehler 46 look with fabrics, colours and materials that are to your taste.
Wash area, shower and toilet form a separate unit from the lounge. We are proud of our new Dehler ensuite which always gives you a choice between two room layouts. Its key feature is having one door for two frames. The door swings open one way onto a roomy bedroom that is separate from the lounge. the door swings the other way, it closes the and toilet room instead. The hallway from the area to the living room is free at the same time, making the room feel very spacious. This set-up also leaves the way free from the lounge through to the area on the port-side cabin at the rear.
When the toilet and shower room is closed, the door makes the way free through from the wash area to the living area. The flooring runs through continuously. A uniform design blends both rooms harmoniously together.