The A13 has been designed with racing in mind! This boat has been designed as a pure inshore and oﬀshore racer, whether you are racing IRC or HPR
SEE THE YACHT
Having given the design some more thought the designers Joubert and Nivelt along with Archambault have ensured that the design will meet any buyers requirements with 4 versions of the brand new A13
A13 IRC Cruiser/Racer
A13 IRC Racer/Cruiser
The stripped out A13 pure Racer.
Whatever your preference the A13 has the ﬂexibility in the design to suit your needs and she looks good too.
The A13 core design provides:
- A weight range of between 6.3T to 6.7T
- The hull design allows for planning at 60° from 12 Kts wind and at 120° from 15Kts of wind
- IRC is expected between 1.160 and 1.180
- With a large open cockpit with tiller or double wheels, the layout has seats and protection for offshore racing
- Flush deck in front of the mast for easy maneuvering
- Carbon mast, boom and spreaders
- Uptodate sail controls with direct mainsail sheet and transverse jib traveller
- Symmetric and/or asymmetric spinnaker
- Racing interior with volume for offshore racing
- Twin navigation seats allowing comfortable and effcient windward position for the navigator
- Efficient design for 6 sleeping to windward
|RACER / CRUISER
|CRUISER / RACER
Experience and Passion
For over 50 years, Archambault has been producing character sailing yachts appreciated the world over. 60 % of the production is exported through an international network of distributors. Situated near Chatellerault, close to main transport routes, the yard is just 1hr 30mins from Paris and 2hrs from the Atlantic coast.